From: Tjodrik on
Hi MS Word helpers.

I want to insert page numbers, such that on page 1, the number is in the
bottom right, on page 2 in the bottom left, on page 3 on the bottom right etc.

This was very easy in earlier versions of MS Word, but I cannot figure out
how to do it in Word 2007.

Any help appreciated!
From: macropod on
Hi Tjodrik,

Page Layout > Click Arrow > Layout > Different Odd & Even.

--
Cheers
macropod