From: mark_smith on
Hey guys, I was wondering, if anyone of you have shifted using Paid
Red Hat Linux with CentOS, and what are your experiences of moving
from Paid Linux to Unpaid Linux CenOS. When do you suggest a person
use Paid Linux and when to use Unpaid Linux?
From: unruh on
On 2009-12-21, mark_smith <bhuta.darshan(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys, I was wondering, if anyone of you have shifted using Paid
> Red Hat Linux with CentOS, and what are your experiences of moving
> from Paid Linux to Unpaid Linux CenOS. When do you suggest a person
> use Paid Linux and when to use Unpaid Linux?

You are paying for support, not for the program (Redhat is released
under the GPL.). If you use support, it
may be worth using Paid Linux. If not, not.