From: Tony Davison on
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:12:03 +0000, Mike Jones wrote:

> Worth a read through, but I suspect Mr Davidson is on the ball regarding
> if its worth the effort. Cheers.

What with the formality?
And the misspelling? I get enough of that from officialdom "No we have no
record of a Mr DaviDson here" Arrggggh!

--
BigTone
From: Mike Jones on
Responding to Tony Davison:

> On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:12:03 +0000, Mike Jones wrote:
>
>> Worth a read through, but I suspect Mr Davidson is on the ball
>> regarding if its worth the effort. Cheers.
>
> What with the formality?
> And the misspelling? I get enough of that from officialdom "No we have
> no record of a Mr DaviDson here" Arrggggh!

Ah, just following the post I was responding to. Oops!

--
*=( http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/
*=( For all your UK news needs.
From: Auric__ on
On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 13:00:01 GMT, Tony Davison wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:12:03 +0000, Mike Jones wrote:
>
>> Worth a read through, but I suspect Mr Davidson is on the ball regarding
>> if its worth the effort. Cheers.
>
> What with the formality?
> And the misspelling? I get enough of that from officialdom "No we have no
> record of a Mr DaviDson here" Arrggggh!

You sound like me. "*Two* underscores, if you please."

Actually... it's like that for me offline, too...

--
- What time is it?
- Zeppelin.