From: les on
I am just using this program and am getting a error message when I click make
a DVD from my video list on my PC. I have XP. The message simply says "video
cam suite.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close--any ideas
appreciated.
les with a new toy
From: Shenan Stanley on
les wrote:
> I am just using this program and am getting a error message when I
> click make a DVD from my video list on my PC. I have XP. The
> message simply says "video cam suite.exe has encountered a problem
> and needs to close--any ideas appreciated.
> les with a new toy

Contact those who made the 'new toy' and support said software that you
quoted as using. ;-)

"Panasonic Video Cam Suite 2.0"

--
Shenan Stanley