From: Lao Ming on
Which Windows 7 avoids KMS and goes to microsoft.com to activate? Do
any? I have recently installed Parallels Desktop 5 along with Windows
7 Enterprise on two new Mac minis. When Parallels prompted for it, I
installed Windows and after entering the multi-activation key (MAK)
when prompted, all seemed well. That is, until W7 started claiming
that the OS had not been activated and counted down as if in demo mode
for 30 days.

Has anyone else encountered this and what can be done about it?

Thanks.

As usual, Microsoft sucks.
From: Mr. Strat on
In article
<4cc9b7c2-7674-4ee9-ad4c-7d375326a24c(a)23g2000prb.googlegroups.com>, Lao
Ming <laomingliu(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Which Windows 7 avoids KMS and goes to microsoft.com to activate? Do
> any? I have recently installed Parallels Desktop 5 along with Windows
> 7 Enterprise on two new Mac minis. When Parallels prompted for it, I
> installed Windows and after entering the multi-activation key (MAK)
> when prompted, all seemed well. That is, until W7 started claiming
> that the OS had not been activated and counted down as if in demo mode
> for 30 days.
>
> Has anyone else encountered this and what can be done about it?

Enterprise does not require activation.