From: KARL DEWEY on
Try it this way --
PARAMETERS [Forms]![frmQtr]![txtEnterYr] Long;
WHERE Year([TransDate]=[Forms]![frmQtr]![txtEnterYr]

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: KARL DEWEY on
Left off closing parenthesis --

From: AccessKay on
Thanks for all the useful tips and suggestions. I built the select query and
then based my crosstab on it but I was having problems with my form relating
to the query. I think my brain is shot so I'm going to try again tomorrow.
I appreciate your help.