From: sam on
Why Parameter Sniffing is Not happened in Each Query of SQL.Why its
only occur in some query.I Wrote Stored procedure more Complex that
the Stored Procedure Which Have Problem of Parameter Sniffing.But All
those Working fine
From: Erland Sommarskog on
sam (sumesh.jangra2009(a)gmail.com) writes:
> Why Parameter Sniffing is Not happened in Each Query of SQL.Why its
> only occur in some query.I Wrote Stored procedure more Complex that
> the Stored Procedure Which Have Problem of Parameter Sniffing.But All
> those Working fine

If you have a stored procedure where you think parameter sniffing is
not happening, please share the code and why you think it does not happen.

Links for SQL Server Books Online:

Pages: 1
Prev: SQL Query needed
Next: Manipulation of date ranges