From: MMangen on
I have a list of company names in Column A.
On a separate tab I have a list of keywords.

What I'd like to do is to have a search done on the names in column A and if
any of the keywords on the separate tab match for it to then put in the
company type into column B.

Example of a company name in column A:
Get Things Done Construction Company

Keyword on separate tab: "construction:

Need the formula to return "construction" to Column B.

Thanks in Advance for any insight on this one!
From: Don Guillett on
Look in the help index for VLOOKUP

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
"MMangen" <MMangen(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a list of company names in Column A.
> On a separate tab I have a list of keywords.
>
> What I'd like to do is to have a search done on the names in column A and
> if
> any of the keywords on the separate tab match for it to then put in the
> company type into column B.
>
> Example of a company name in column A:
> Get Things Done Construction Company
>
> Keyword on separate tab: "construction:
>
> Need the formula to return "construction" to Column B.
>
> Thanks in Advance for any insight on this one!

Pages: 1
Prev: Two Condition - search
Next: month name