From: DDBeards on
This may be an easy one, but I am going nuts with it. I have a routine that
builds a string "em_body". I want to pass this built string to function
called "email_build".

email_build(embod as string) is the function.

I called it with email_build(em_body) and fails do to mismatch, and of
course if I call it with email_build("em_body") all I get is the words
em_body, not the value.

Please help

Chris
From: Douglas J. Steele on
You sure em_body is defined as String, and not as a Variant?

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele

"DDBeards" <DDBeards(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> This may be an easy one, but I am going nuts with it. I have a routine
> that
> builds a string "em_body". I want to pass this built string to function
> called "email_build".
>
> email_build(embod as string) is the function.
>
> I called it with email_build(em_body) and fails do to mismatch, and of
> course if I call it with email_build("em_body") all I get is the words
> em_body, not the value.
>
> Please help
>
> Chris

Pages: 1