From: Friemark on
I'm looking for the code to load, enter a password, then unload a userform.
Here's what I'm trying to do:

I want users to click a button to open the userform. They then will scan a
personal barcode which will use VLOOKUP to enter their initials in the target
cell. Upon successful entry, the userform unloads and the initializing
button disappears.

I've got some of the pieces to this, I just can't connect them all. I know
this is kind of a vague question, but any help?
From: Shane Devenshire on
Hi,

I'm not sure where a password comes in but:

userform.Show

loads the form called userform

Unload Me

removes the user from from memory if it is active otherwise

Unload UserForm

where UserForm is the name of the userform

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Friemark" wrote:

> I'm looking for the code to load, enter a password, then unload a userform.
> Here's what I'm trying to do:
>
> I want users to click a button to open the userform. They then will scan a
> personal barcode which will use VLOOKUP to enter their initials in the target
> cell. Upon successful entry, the userform unloads and the initializing
> button disappears.
>
> I've got some of the pieces to this, I just can't connect them all. I know
> this is kind of a vague question, but any help?

Pages: 1
Prev: Reference list
Next: Loop by Group Within Group