From: Skinman on
Hi all,
using excel 2007

If a cell has precedents and dependants ~
If I click on trace dependents once, it will show arrows to direct
dependants
If I click trace dependents more than once (till it beeps) it will expand
the arrows to all indirect dependancies
Is it possible to write a macro to show all dependancies in a list

Skinman

From: Shane Devenshire on
You could use something like this:

Sub PrecedentCells()
Dim I As Long
Dim cell As Range
I = 1
Selection.Precedents.Select
For Each cell In Selection
Cells(I, 3) = cell.Address
I = I + 1
Next cell
End Sub

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

From: Skinman on
Thank you very much
works a treat just what I required
Regards Skinman

"Shane Devenshire" <ShaneDevenshire(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:25189DB6-E785-45ED-BEF2-5DF8CC1CA38F(a)microsoft.com...