Prev: Excel Code
Next: Ytd formula
From: Madphea on
I am creating a 'Parent' Workbook which lists a whole load of documents which
are hyperlinked to PDF files of the actual document. I need to create a few
'Child' workbooks which will list only a few of the documents from the parent
with the hyperlinks.

I wanted to link them so when a document is updated I will only have to
update the parent workbook hyperlink and the child workbooks will update
automatically. I tried to do this with the Paste Special 'Link' selection
which gives me the information I need on the child workbooks however it
breaks the hyperlink to the document.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I could possibly get this to work for me
or am I just going to have to manually update the hyperlinks everytime???

Thanks in advance

Pages: 1
Prev: Excel Code
Next: Ytd formula