From: joefox on
I have a couple of users with a strange issue I've never seen before. When
they copy and paste text from an email or the Internet into a new email
message, a picture of the blue Help question mark appears. Using Outlook 2003
with SP3 and all other relevant updates. The "use MS Office Word 2003 to edit
e-mail messages" option is not checked.

Thanks in advance.
From: joefox on
Little bit more info - it appears that the Office clipboard is not clearing
and is pasting the help icon that is on the clipboard. Any thoughts on how to
clear the clipboard without creating a batch file to do so?