From: polymod on

"John Braner" <me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
> I've got a new song up - called Pecadillo.
> It's here http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9320740
>
> All comments welcome.
>
> Same old characters:
> SONAR (64 bit of course, for the real quality)
> Superior Drums - Music City kit this time
> Trilian Bass
> a little GPO strings
> real Strat into a POD XT

Good toon John!
I like how the guitar comes in around :37 and 1:27....sorta reminds me of
Fripp.
But my favorite part is just before the 2 minute mark. Nice.

Poly

From: John Braner on
On 25/06/2010 18:28, polymod wrote:
> "John Braner"<me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
>> I've got a new song up - called Pecadillo.
>> It's here http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9320740
>>
>> All comments welcome.
>>
>> Same old characters:
>> SONAR (64 bit of course, for the real quality)
>> Superior Drums - Music City kit this time
>> Trilian Bass
>> a little GPO strings
>> real Strat into a POD XT
>
> Good toon John!
> I like how the guitar comes in around :37 and 1:27....sorta reminds me of
> Fripp.
> But my favorite part is just before the 2 minute mark. Nice.
>
> Poly

Thanks again for listening Poly and for your comments. I guess the backwards guitar is kinda like a
Fripp sound ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: polymod on

> On 25/06/2010 18:28, polymod wrote:
> > "John Braner"<me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
> >> I've got a new song up - called Pecadillo.
> >> It's here http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9320740
> >>
> >> All comments welcome.
> >>
> >> Same old characters:
> >> SONAR (64 bit of course, for the real quality)
> >> Superior Drums - Music City kit this time
> >> Trilian Bass
> >> a little GPO strings
> >> real Strat into a POD XT
> >
> > Good toon John!
> > I like how the guitar comes in around :37 and 1:27....sorta reminds me
of
> > Fripp.
> > But my favorite part is just before the 2 minute mark. Nice.
> >
> > Poly
> >

> Thanks again for listening Poly and for your comments. I guess the
backwards guitar is kinda like a
> Fripp sound ;-)

That plus the tone of your guitar at that section. Has a nice Oooo sound!

Poly

From: Neil Rutman on
Another cool one John. You've really got the bass & drum thing going on!
Kudos on mix and production.

Neil R

From: John Braner on
On 28/06/2010 00:31, Neil Rutman wrote:
> Another cool one John. You've really got the bass& drum thing going on!
> Kudos on mix and production.
>
> Neil R

Thanks a lot for listening Neil! My real goal was to get "jangly" guitars, and the SONAR channel
tools helped...

JB

> "John Braner"<me(a)myhouse.com> wrote in message
>> I've got a new song up - called Pecadillo.
>> It's here http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9320740
>>
>> All comments welcome.
>>
>> Same old characters:
>> SONAR (64 bit of course, for the real quality)
>> Superior Drums - Music City kit this time
>> Trilian Bass
>> a little GPO strings
>> real Strat into a POD XT
>>
>> --