Prev: New Computer
Next: Pecadillo
From: John Braner on
I've got a new song up - called Pecadillo.
It's here http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9320740

All comments welcome.

Same old characters:
SONAR (64 bit of course, for the real quality)
Superior Drums - Music City kit this time
Trilian Bass
a little GPO strings
real Strat into a POD XT

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: John Braner on
On 25/06/2010 19:53, Glennbo wrote:
> The killer robot John Braner<me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of the
> spaceship cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> I've got a new song up - called Pecadillo.
>> It's here http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9320740
>
> Nice toon John. Cool sounding backwards guitar and telephone effects.

Thanks again for listening and for your comments G'bo. The telephone effect was cheating as it's an
actual sample of a telephone operator (from the emergency services) ;-)

--
===========

From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
John Braner wrote:
> I've got a new song up - called Pecadillo.
> It's here http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9320740
>
> All comments welcome.
>
> Same old characters:
> SONAR (64 bit of course, for the real quality)
> Superior Drums - Music City kit this time
> Trilian Bass
> a little GPO strings
> real Strat into a POD XT

Pecadillo? Is that kind of like a cross between an Armadillo and a
Pelican? I think my dog chased one of those "Pecadillos" out of the
backyard a few nights ago. ;)

--
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette

http://www.gatortraks.com/forum
http://www.gatortraks.com
From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
John Braner wrote:
> I've got a new song up - called Pecadillo.
> It's here http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9320740
>
> All comments welcome.
>
> Same old characters:
> SONAR (64 bit of course, for the real quality)
> Superior Drums - Music City kit this time
> Trilian Bass
> a little GPO strings
> real Strat into a POD XT

I thought it was interesting that the song bounced back and forth from a
major to a minor key. I felt like I could hear the grunt's of those
blasted little "Pecadillos" in a couple of sections. I hate it when one
manages to get loose in the studio. ;)

From: John Braner on
On 26/06/2010 17:23, Glennbo wrote:
> In news:i04fe0$aov$2(a)news.eternal-september.org the killer robot John
> Braner<me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...
>
>> The telephone effect was cheating as it's an
>> actual sample of a telephone operator (from the emergency services) ;-)
>
> What, you dialed 999 and then recorded 'em when they answered?
>
> Is that actually legal?<g>

No - it's on a sample CD. It's an ancient one called "Creative Essentials - Gloval SFX".

I wouldn't dial 999 just to record them ;-)

--
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner