Prev: New Computer
Next: Pecadillo
From: John Braner on
On 26/06/2010 16:59, Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette wrote:
> John Braner wrote:
>> I've got a new song up - called Pecadillo.
>> It's here http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9320740
>>
>> All comments welcome.
>>
>> Same old characters:
>> SONAR (64 bit of course, for the real quality)
>> Superior Drums - Music City kit this time
>> Trilian Bass
>> a little GPO strings
>> real Strat into a POD XT
>>
> Pecadillo? Is that kind of like a cross between an Armadillo and a
> Pelican? I think my dog chased one of those "Pecadillos" out of the
> backyard a few nights ago. ;)

Bill Clinton had one. ;-)

--
===========
John Braner

jbraner(a)NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://cdbaby.com/cd/JohnBraner
http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
From: John Braner on
On 26/06/2010 17:04, Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette wrote:
> John Braner wrote:
>> I've got a new song up - called Pecadillo.
>> It's here http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9320740
>>
>> All comments welcome.
>>
>> Same old characters:
>> SONAR (64 bit of course, for the real quality)
>> Superior Drums - Music City kit this time
>> Trilian Bass
>> a little GPO strings
>> real Strat into a POD XT
>>
> I thought it was interesting that the song bounced back and forth from a
> major to a minor key. I felt like I could hear the grunt's of those
> blasted little "Pecadillos" in a couple of sections. I hate it when one
> manages to get loose in the studio. ;)

Yeah - I followed it around with a mic... ;-)

I used autotune to make it sound like a major pecadillo and a minor pecadillo.

--
===========

From: "Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette" on
John Braner wrote:
> On 26/06/2010 16:59, Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette wrote:
>> John Braner wrote:
>>> I've got a new song up - called Pecadillo.
>>> It's here http://soundclick.com/share?songid=9320740
>>>
>>> All comments welcome.
>>>
>>> Same old characters:
>>> SONAR (64 bit of course, for the real quality)
>>> Superior Drums - Music City kit this time
>>> Trilian Bass
>>> a little GPO strings
>>> real Strat into a POD XT
>>>
>> Pecadillo? Is that kind of like a cross between an Armadillo and a
>> Pelican? I think my dog chased one of those "Pecadillos" out of the
>> backyard a few nights ago. ;)
>>

> Bill Clinton had one. ;-)

Well if Bill Clinton had one, I definitely wouldn't want to touch it and
if I did I would definitely wash my hands. <LOL>

--
Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette

http://www.gatortraks.com/forum
http://www.gatortraks.com
From: John Braner on
On 27/06/2010 18:56, Dave "Mod Bod" Modisette wrote:
> John Braner wrote:

>>> Pecadillo? Is that kind of like a cross between an Armadillo and a
>>> Pelican? I think my dog chased one of those "Pecadillos" out of the
>>> backyard a few nights ago. ;)
>>>

>> Bill Clinton had one. ;-)
>>
> Well if Bill Clinton had one, I definitely wouldn't want to touch it and
> if I did I would definitely wash my hands. <LOL>

That's what Monica said ;-)

--
===========

From: polymod on

"Glennbo" <vdrumsYourHeadFromYourAss(a)cox.net> wrote in message
> In news:i076m5$hbc$1(a)news.eternal-september.org the killer robot John
> Braner <me(a)myhouse.com> grabbed the controls of the spaceship
> cakewalk.audio and pressed these buttons...

> >> What, you dialed 999 and then recorded 'em when they answered?
> >>
> >> Is that actually legal?<g>
> >>

> > No - it's on a sample CD. It's an ancient one called "Creative
> > Essentials - Gloval SFX".
> >
> > I wouldn't dial 999 just to record them ;-)
>
> Well, you never know. My buddy Joey Who??? once called the CIA and then
> proceeded to play "Secret Agent Man" on his guitar for them. ;)

.....and the time at an outdoor wedding when I played the theme to "Dragnet"
when the cops came out for a noise complaint...bet it got the same reaction!

I knew I would like Who. Now I like him even more<g>

Poly

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: New Computer