From: undisclosed on

I will help anybody with a broken, or inoperative stylus/pen get their
pen operating again. I have started a business around this issue because
so many people's pens are malfunctioning (including mine originally
which drove me to do this). This was fueled by Gateway's lack of caring
around the issue, and their attempts to charge ridiculous fees for
customer service. I charge $20 to switch out the battery to get your
stylus working again, plus shipping and handling both ways, about $25
total.

Email me at: kevin teman AT hotmail DOT com

Or,

See my website at:

'Stylus Repair and Battery Replacement'
(http://www.kevinteman.com/stylusrepair)

I will help get your Tablet up and running again. And thanks for all
the people that have given good information in these forums.

Thank you,
Kevin Teman
kevinteman.com/stylusrepair

--