From: John John - MVP on
It's most likely caused by a Pending File Rename Operations.

Try this:

Rename the PendingFileRenameOperations registry entry at:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager

Verify that the following registry subkeys are empty:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

John