From: Brittany Franklin on
Hey Herman I would love to have you come advertise your business on
PeopleString its quick easy and free to sign up plus i have benefitted
fromit majorly so please do come join me!

http://www.peoplestring.com/?f=britfranklin

PeopleString is a social network like myspace or facebook the only
difference is you can make money for using it...
Thinking about buying a new pair of shoes online do it on peoplesting
and make a percentage back!
Do you play the games on facebook? Farmville, Cafeworld, Maffiawars
well play games on peoplestring and make real money off of them.
The only thing your missing are your friends get them to sign up and
you make money!

Im sure your wondering where the money comes from right?
Well PeopleString takes 70% of its profits from advertisements and
distributes it between its networkers.
google it and you will see nothing bad i promise!
And dont forget its a great advertising tool for your company.
So honestly you have nothing to lose its quick easy and free!
Come join me! http://www.peoplestring.com/?f=britfranklin