From: JoeM on
I have a pivot table I want to do percentage of total on:

Column 1 Column2
Ice Cream 32
Cake 50
Total 82

I want to add a third column that says 32 is 39% of the total 82. And 50 is
61% of the total. The system should be able to calculate this.
I tried to do a search but couldn't get anything to come back.

From: trip_to_tokyo on
EXCEL 2007

In your, "value column" you can right click in the Column Name / Value Field
Settings / Show values as tab / change the Show values as field to % of
column / OK

Not quite what you want.

From: JoeM on
My problem is getting it to create that third column that says this is 39% of
the total.
Joe

From: Ashish Mathur on
Hi,

Drag column 2 to the pivot once again (it should appear two times in the
data area of the pivot). Right click on any one and then go to Value
fields settings > Show as > % of column

--
Regards,

Ashish Mathur