From: nickdu on
It seems that perfmon and what's need for perfmon to work can be at times
fragile. Things had been working fine on my XP SP3 laptop until just
recently, I think. I tried to view some performance counters and the perfmon
display no longer updates. The graph bar stays at the left of the display,
all the numbers show as dashes. Is there a way to get this fixed without
installing the OS?

Interestingly I was able to capture a log of Processor - _Total %Processor
Time and viewing that log I did see values.
--
Thanks,
Nick

nicknospamdu(a)community.nospam
remove "nospam" change community. to msn.com

Pages: 1
Prev: cannot open mmc
Next: Sound max problem