From: Randem on
I did a project on permutations a long while ago. I will look to see where
it is and upload it so you can look at it.

--
The Top Inno Setup Script Generator - http://www.randem.com/innoscript.html

From: Randem on
Ah, Here it is...

http://www.randem.com/cgi-bin/randem/countdown.cgi?Permutations.zip

See if this helps any.
--
The Top Inno Setup Script Generator - http://www.randem.com/innoscript.html

From: Jason Keats on
Gary Pollard wrote:
> Jason
> I have never worked with classes and right now I don't have a clue as to how
> to use this code - I will have to do some reading before trying to implement
> it.
> Thanks
> Gary

To use what I gave you:
1. Cut and paste to Notepad
2. Save as: CPermutations.cls
3. Add the above file to your project using the menu: Project, Add Class
Module
4. Execute the following:

Dim oPermutations As CPermutations

Set oPermutations = New CPermutations
oPermutations.Init "NINECHARS", App.Path & "\output.txt"
oPermutations.RecursivePermutations
Set oPermutations = Nothing

The results will be in the file output.txt in your project's directory.

HTH
From: Randem on
Now if you like the permutations program you may like some of these
http://www.randem.com/freesoftutil.html

--
The Top Inno Setup Script Generator - http://www.randem.com/innoscript.html

From: Randem on
Sorry about that that was the data for the code. Here is the code
http://www.randem.com/cgi-bin/randem/countdown.cgi?PermutationsCode.zip

--
The Top Inno Setup Script Generator - http://www.randem.com/innoscript.html