From: Milissa on
I have several named job folders in my inbox. I set each folder to auto
archive separately into their individual server job folders.

The folders have been archived on the server but still remain on my c drive.
Is there an option to remove the named job folder from Outlook viewing pane?
Or must I just manually delete the folder from my c drive?

Thanks
From: DL on
The folders within the Outlook data file are only visible to outlook, there
will be no folders on your c drive unless you manually created them.
You can delete folders within outlook the same way you delete a msg