From: TGMcCallie on
How do I change the product information that I have listed in my questions?

I had Office 2003 Corp and now have Office 2007 Professional and would like
to make the change so my signature is up to date.
Thanks
--
HP a6524p Intel Pentium dual core
CPU speed 2.2 G Ram 4096 MB

From: macropod on
Hi TGMcCallie

You need to edit your signature. However, without knowing what email application you're using, it'll be hard for anyone to know for
sure what the most appropriate steps are.
--
Cheers
macropod