From: oldLearner57 on
hi community

when i closed the excel workbook with a personal macro recorded, why my
excel did not prompt another alert to ask whether i wish to save the personal
macro, it only prompted me whether do i want to save the workbook?

I am using excel 2007 in os vista

can community kindly help me on this?

thanks for assisting :)
--
oldLearner57
From: ozgrid.com on
Sounds like you didn't really record the macro to your Personal?

--
Regards
Dave Hawley