From: Stu B on
Would changing printers from one using an LPT1 connection to a USB connection
also slow down Page Setup? I have home PC with only one printer.

From: Stu B on

From: Dave Peterson on
You don't need the actual physical printer to test. Just install the driver or
use one of the MS installed printers.

If you've removed all of them, you may want to install a pdf printer driver
(www.primopdf.com). It'll serve as a test printer and also be useful if you
want to create pdf files from any application.

--

Dave Peterson