From: Mike Scott on
On 15/07/2010 19:41, sharon wrote:

> How do you make a kill file? I sure want one!
>
> SRB

Depends on your mail client. Look for kill-file or filters either in its
help file, or use google.

--
Mike Scott

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: David Evans on
I use the POP 2 email program called EUDORA which serves me well with
its Filtering system. You can establish boxes to automatically retain
copies of inward and outward mail. And of course you can filter
unwanted mail directly to the Trash. Eudora is free, a mature program
and can be found at www.eudora.com

From: John W Kennedy on

On Jul 15, 2010, at 2:52 PM, Mike Scott wrote:

> On 15/07/2010 19:41, sharon wrote:
>>

>> How do you make a kill file? I sure want one!
>>
>> SRB
>
> Depends on your mail client. Look for kill-file or filters either in its help file, or use google.

It's "Rules", on Mac OS X Mail.

--
John W Kennedy
"You can, if you wish, class all science-fiction together; but it is about as perceptive as classing the works of Ballantyne, Conrad and W. W. Jacobs together as the 'sea-story' and then criticizing _that_."

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org