From: Mike Scott on
Marius Popa wrote:

> If you are not able to click these links, click the following: � Show content � and try again.
> E-mail sent 7/15/2010 3:55:15 AM, by Marius Popa:
> I no longer wish to receive invitations to join UNYK from Marius Popa: Unsubscribe
> http://www.unyk.com/ml/604/235/?mid=9E9AA7A87B7B89A3&email=discuss(a)openoffice.org&s=19542766&w=1279166115
>
> I never again wish to receive invitation to join UNYK: Unsubscribe
> http://www.unyk.com/ml/604/234/?i=199652C122CB48269D49977AB39D03F1&s=19542766&w=1279166115

I for one do not appreciate spam on mailing lists. Marius, you have now
joined a very, very select few in my kill file.

--
Mike Scott

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: "sharon" on
I thought spam and spammers were not allowed in this group? Please let me
know if they are permitted, If they are I will then unsubscribe. SRB

The Realm of Humanity Began With Honesty!

SRB

If you are not able to click these links, click the following: « Show
content » and try again.

E-mail sent 7/15/2010 3:55:15 AM, by Marius Popa:

Hello,

Finally, a smart and simple way to manage your contacts!

With UNYK, I put all my contacts together in <b>one address book</b> that is
<b>automatically updated</b>. One of my contacts changes his or her
information at UNYK.com: My address book is updated. I change information at
UNYK.com: My contacts’ address books are updated. Simple, but life-changing!

Can I add you as one of my contacts? To accept, click here!

http://www.unyk
com/ml/604/233/?i=199652C122CB48269D49977AB39D03F1&s=19542766&w=1279166115

You too can create your own smart address book.

Marius Popa

UNYK : LYB 506

Please do not reply to this email directly. Questions? Contact us -
http://unyk.com/en/Contact

UNYK Inc., 1010 de Serigny, suite 820, Longueuil, QC, J4K 5G7, Canada.

I no longer wish to receive invitations to join UNYK from Marius Popa:
Unsubscribe

http://www.unyk
com/ml/604/235/?mid=9E9AA7A87B7B89A3&email=discuss(a)openoffice
org&s=19542766&w=1279166115

I never again wish to receive invitation to join UNYK: Unsubscribe

http://www.unyk
com/ml/604/234/?i=199652C122CB48269D49977AB39D03F1&s=19542766&w=1279166115

UNYK, the first smart address book that updates itself!

From: Gene Young on
On 7/15/2010 11:43 AM, sharon wrote:
> I thought spam and spammers were not allowed in this group? Please let me
> know if they are permitted, If they are I will then unsubscribe. SRB

I will reserve judgement because Marius has never submitted anything
inappropriate in the past and may possibly been "mislead."

I think that he was unaware that this new "utility" would raid his email
list and send out unsolicited "invitations" to unsuspecting victims, er
I mean prospective clients. I will wait for Marius's response before
deciding whether he is a victim or perpetrator.

--
Gene Young

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Mike Scott on
Gene Young wrote:
> On 7/15/2010 11:43 AM, sharon wrote:
>> I thought spam and spammers were not allowed in this group? Please let me
>> know if they are permitted, If they are I will then unsubscribe.
>> SRB
>
> I will reserve judgement because Marius has never submitted anything
> inappropriate in the past and may possibly been "mislead."
>
> I think that he was unaware that this new "utility" would raid his email
> list and send out unsolicited "invitations" to unsuspecting victims, er
> I mean prospective clients. I will wait for Marius's response before
> deciding whether he is a victim or perpetrator.

Looking at that website, it looks a though he's subscribed to a (to me)
dubious-looking service(*), and then uploaded his address book with the
OOo list address in it. Goodness knows what happens if anyone on-list
clicks on the 'subscribe' link!!! I doubt whether UNYK are clever enough
to understand mailing lists. (IMBW.)

Spam or mistake, I'll leave him in the killfile.

(*) their T&C's seem to say they will own your name and date of birth:
http://www.unyk.com/en/Confidentiality under 'What You Need to Know'. No
thanks :-)

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: "sharon" on

How do you make a kill file? I sure want one!

SRB