From: powerampfreak on
Hello. I'm working on a Philips plasma TV 50PF7320 which refuse to
start up.
I've checked the powersupply output voltages and all low power
supplies operate, like 3,3V , 5V, 12V and so on. Also Va supply
(70VDC) operates ok.
But, the Vs and the other higher voltages for the Y and Z buffer
boards does not come up at all.
As soon as the powercord is connected to the TV, the powersupply goes
on for two seconds, and then shuts down in protect mode. I suspect
this is because Vs supply is missing and the undervoltage protection
kicks in.
I do have the service manual for the set. Unfortunately, in the manual
there's a Philips powersupply board, but in my set there's a Samsung
board called LJ44-00108C PS-504 PH rev0.7
So even though I have the Philips service manual I'm stuff at the
powersupply.
Any advice is warmly welcome!

Best regards
PAF