From: richk on
I like Photofiltre for certain features..I like Picasa for some of its
editing features..What I like best about Picasa is its fill light
feature. I dont know if the brightness level feature on Photofiltre is
supposed to do the same thing.but having used both ,Photofiltres
brightness level doesnt work as well as Piccases fill light feature. As
far as Picasa as a program as a whole I dont like the way you have to
import and expost a picture to save changes its bs.

Photofiltra I guess is the best and I take it If I want a better one I
have to go up to a commercial product.

I'm a student photographer and need something solid for editing and
enhancing

rich

From: philo on

"richk" <richrkjr(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I like Photofiltre for certain features..I like Picasa for some of its
> editing features..What I like best about Picasa is its fill light
> feature. I dont know if the brightness level feature on Photofiltre is
> supposed to do the same thing.but having used both ,Photofiltres
> brightness level doesnt work as well as Piccases fill light feature. As
> far as Picasa as a program as a whole I dont like the way you have to
> import and expost a picture to save changes its bs.
>
> Photofiltra I guess is the best and I take it If I want a better one I
> have to go up to a commercial product.
>
> I'm a student photographer and need something solid for editing and
> enhancing

here is a good freebie to try:

http://www.irfanview.com/

From: aafuss on
Babya Photo Workshop-a free image editor with a nice feature set
(plenty of image effects), and has Babya Presenter for creating
slideshows:
http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?19000000037114

From: Oscar on
> I'm a student photographer and need something solid for editing and
enhancing

the gimp!!!!!!!!

http://www.gimp.org/
From: Ron May on
Message-ID<1131578257.538894.198720(a)z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>:

> I like Photofiltre for certain features..I like Picasa for some of its
> editing features..What I like best about Picasa is its fill light
> feature. I dont know if the brightness level feature on Photofiltre is
> supposed to do the same thing.but having used both ,Photofiltres
> brightness level doesnt work as well as Piccases fill light feature. As
> far as Picasa as a program as a whole I dont like the way you have to
> import and expost a picture to save changes its bs.
>
> Photofiltra I guess is the best and I take it If I want a better one I
> have to go up to a commercial product.
>
> I'm a student photographer and need something solid for editing and
> enhancing
>
> rich

You may already have this, but one free tool that anyone involved with
digital photography needs to have is Free Digital Camera Enhancer:

http://www.mediachance.com/digicam/enhancer.htm

It's usually the FIRST tool I use to get a decent image to work with.

Ron M.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: PDF Creator