From: dave smith on
Hi all,

I was reading a few posts down about the PrimoPDF creator and thought 'that's for me'. However I cannot seem to get it to work on my PC (Win 98SE). Any other recommendations I could try?

TIA.
Dave.
From: B. R. 'BeAr' Ederson on
On Wed, 09 Nov 2005 17:45:06 GMT, dave smith wrote:

> I was reading a few posts down about the PrimoPDF creator and thought
> 'that's for me'. However I cannot seem to get it to work on my PC (Win
> 98SE). Any other recommendations I could try?

Maybe FreePdf:

http://freepdfxp.de/freepdf.htm

German Website, but English setup (program and help file) possible.
You need to get Ghostscript 8.14 or earlier, too. Later versions of
Ghostscript are only supported by FreePdfXP.

Follow the download link of the menu bar on top of the aforementioned
website.

HTH.
BeAr
= What do you mean with: "Perfection is always an illusion"? =
===============================================================--(Oops!)===
From: mike555 on

dave smith wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was reading a few posts down about the PrimoPDF creator and thought 'that's for me'. However I cannot seem to get it to work on my PC (Win 98SE). Any other recommendations I could try?
>
> TIA.
> Dave.

=== go with the best " PDF Creator " from...
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/ . no ads, no BS, and
open source====

From: Henry The Mole on
Hello, mike555!
You wrote on 9 Nov 2005 14:38:17 -0800:

> === go with the best " PDF Creator " from...
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/ . no ads, no BS, and
> open source====

Agreed.
Kindly regards.