From: mmyvusenet on
Hello:

Recently arrived at the main port of my country several different styles
cruises, I took these photos of one of them:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4567985965/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4568631678/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4567999529/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: Eric Stevens on
On Sat, 1 May 2010 13:51:30 -0500, "mmyvusenet"
<mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Hello:
>
>Recently arrived at the main port of my country several different styles
>cruises, I took these photos of one of them:
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4567985965/
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4568631678/
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4567999529/
>
>Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

Yor horizons are not level. You tend to tilt the camera to the right.

Eric Stevens
From: Irwell on
On Sat, 1 May 2010 13:51:30 -0500, mmyvusenet wrote:

> Hello:
>
> Recently arrived at the main port of my country several different styles
> cruises, I took these photos of one of them:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4567985965/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4568631678/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4567999529/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

Enjoable series of pics, thanks for showing them
From: mmyvusenet on
"Irwell" <hook(a)yahoo.com> escribi� en el mensaje de
noticias:1sx8f1098o2ri$.j00ntga9ilmx.dlg(a)40tude.net...
> On Sat, 1 May 2010 13:51:30 -0500, mmyvusenet wrote:
>
>> Hello:
>>
>> Recently arrived at the main port of my country several different styles
>> cruises, I took these photos of one of them:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4567985965/
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4568631678/
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4567999529/
>>
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>
> Enjoable series of pics, thanks for showing them

Hello, thanks for your good comments.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: mmyvusenet on
"Eric Stevens" <eric.stevens(a)sum.co.nz> escribi� en el mensaje de
noticias:ii8pt550ghf0tpi7b8s163ac67cqbep5vo(a)4ax.com...
> On Sat, 1 May 2010 13:51:30 -0500, "mmyvusenet"
> <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Hello:
>>
>>Recently arrived at the main port of my country several different styles
>>cruises, I took these photos of one of them:
>>
>>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4567985965/
>>
>>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4568631678/
>>
>>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4567999529/
>>
>>Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>
> Yor horizons are not level. You tend to tilt the camera to the right.
>

> Eric Stevens

Hello, thanks for your appreciations

--
MMYV