From: mmyvusenet on
Hello:

In Lima, winter is approaching, and there are almost no sunny days, but I
could take this picture for this species:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: rwalker on
On Tue, 25 May 2010 16:04:42 -0500, "mmyvusenet"
<mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Hello:
>
>In Lima, winter is approaching, and there are almost no sunny days, but I
>could take this picture for this species:
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/
>
>Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>
>--
>MMYV
>http://www.mmyv.com

I like this one. The bit of lettuce makes it more interesting. He
appears to be annoyed at being interrupted during his meal.
From: bugbear on
mmyvusenet wrote:
> Hello:
>
> In Lima, winter is approaching, and there are almost no sunny days, but I
> could take this picture for this species:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

Good $DEITY! You've finally taken a photograph
which isn't actually completely banal
going on ugly.

It's still not actually good as such, but it's progress.

BugBear
From: mmyvusenet on
"rwalker" <rwalker(a)despammed.com> escribi� en el mensaje de
noticias:1qrov5d3klf3d72jh88giou4lvbbsq18on(a)4ax.com...
> On Tue, 25 May 2010 16:04:42 -0500, "mmyvusenet"
> <mmyvusenet(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Hello:
>>
>>In Lima, winter is approaching, and there are almost no sunny days, but I
>>could take this picture for this species:
>>
>>http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4613183768/
>>
>>Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>>
>>--
>>MMYV
>>http://www.mmyv.com
>
> I like this one. The bit of lettuce makes it more interesting. He
> appears to be annoyed at being interrupted during his meal.

Hello, thanks for your comments, this tortoise fully trust me.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com