From: mmyvusenet on
Hello:

I had the opportunity to take this photo in this special day:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4126000254/

Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: Nervous Nick on
On Nov 22, 3:41 pm, "mmyvusenet" <mmyvuse...(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I had the opportunity to take this photo in this special day:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4126000254/

Yep. It looks like a photo of a church.

Why do you do this to yourself?

--
YOP...

From: Bob Williams on
mmyvusenet wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I had the opportunity to take this photo in this special day:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4126000254/
>
> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.

A good job of getting uniform lighting in a very difficult situation
Bob Williams
From: mmyvusenet on
"Bob Williams" <mytbobnospam(a)cox.net> escribi� en el mensaje
> mmyvusenet wrote:
>> Hello:
>>
>> I had the opportunity to take this photo in this special day:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4126000254/
>>
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>>
> A good job of getting uniform lighting in a very difficult situation
> Bob Williams

Hello Bob, thanks for your comment, next Sunday begins the Advent, the
period immediately before Christmas, and I hope to take some interesting
photos of the Advent wreath in each of the four weeks.

--
MMYV
http://www.mmyv.com

From: sligoNoSPAMjoe on
On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:47:42 -0800, Bob Williams
<mytbobnospam(a)cox.net> wrote:

>mmyvusenet wrote:
>> Hello:
>>
>> I had the opportunity to take this photo in this special day:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/4126000254/
>>
>> Thanks for your technical comments about photography.
>>
>A good job of getting uniform lighting in a very difficult situation
>Bob Williams

I did a number of those back when I was "the kid" at the photo
studio. We used a team approach, lots of press 25 lamps and even
painted the light one using photo floods. The guys with more
experience than I could do an really outstanding job. It has a lot to
do with felling.

I agree the referenced photo was a good job, I would have been
happy to get.