From: Mister Twister on
I have two Exchange 2007 servers in my data center.

One has the Mailbox / Client Access / Hub Transport roles installed,
the other just has Mailbox installed, and is my SCR target.

I would like to move my SCR target to a different physical location,
which would appear on the subnet over our WAN, resulting in it being
offline for about 24 - 48 hours. So the result would effectively be:

Exchange1 (192.168.1.1) --> Exchange2 (192.168.2.1)

If I understand correctly, I can exeute SuspendStorageGroupCopy on the
databases, move the server, change the IP, and then do
ResumeStorageGroupCopy and it should just get the delta over the WAN,
rather than having to reseed.

Am I on the right track here, or am I missing something?

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
I think that should work.
--
Ed Crowley MVP