From: Steve on
Looking for guidance on backing up Ex2007 SP1 CCR new cluster
(active/passive) and IBM tivoli TDP 6.0. GUI will not see storage
groups/stores. We have SCC and backup is fine. thx.
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Contact your vendor and see if there is an Exchange agent. Exchange backups
need to be Exchange-aware.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..