From: Robert L. Oldershaw on
On Jul 9, 7:05 pm, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> He still has not produced the spectrum of Hydrogen, despite claiming he can
> model much more complicated physical systems.
--------------------------------------

Woofster, have you EVER published a scientific paper in a peer-
reviewed scientific journal?

From: Robert L. Oldershaw on
On Jul 10, 1:42 am, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > Woofster, have you EVER published a scientific paper in a peer-
> > reviewed scientific journal?

> Is this how you always handle situations whenever someone points out the
> flaws in your model or your general inability to handle simple things?

Eric, you have not given us a straight answer on this simple direct
question.

Please do so now, if you have any integrity

From: TKeating on
{some editing}
> On Jul 10, 1:42 am, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Woofster, have you EVER published a scientific paper in a peer-
> > > reviewed scientific journal?
[snip]
> Eric, you have not given us a straight answer on this simple direct
> question.

What is wrong with the research abilities of posters in this NG? A
simple check of Google Scholar reveals there have been no publications
recorded with authors name "eric gisse" or "e gisse".

Hence, either Eric has never published or Eric Gisse is not his real
name. The fact that not one of you people has bothered to do the
research proves to me that none of Eric's critics has the capacity to
do research.

No respectable scholar would ever bother to engage you idiots in
dialog using a true name, i.e, name recorded on a birth cetificate or
driver's license.

Al Schwartz is not the true name of "Uncle Al". Al was wise to say
"I'm outa here".

These newsgroups are the collective refuge of morons.
From: Robert L. Oldershaw on
On Jul 11, 1:02 pm, TKeating <TKeat...(a)hushmail.com> wrote:

> No respectable scholar would ever bother to engage you idiots in
> dialog using a true name, i.e, name recorded on a birth
> cetificate or driver's license.

While we would perhaps agree on many things, I am of the opinion that
no respectable scholar needs to, or would, hide behind a cloak of
anonymity. Far less a false identity.

Healthy science requires that things are done out in the open. Peer
review should be completely open too.

The costs of secretiveness to science are far more harsh and
detrimental than the problems that result from openness.

RLO
www.amherst.edu/~rloldershaw
From: eric gisse on
Robert L. Oldershaw wrote:

[...]

I guess you don't read sci.physics or any of the other groups you wildly
crosspost to, so I ask here again: Where is the DSR prediction of the
Hydrogen emission spectrum?