From: Phil on
Nice to have both pictures and captions on command buttons (Access 2010), but
is it possible to alter the position of the image. I want the image centered
on the top of the button and the caption centered at the bottom of the
button.

Thanks

Phil
From: Phil on
On 27/07/2010 10:42:14, "Phil" wrote:
> Nice to have both pictures and captions on command buttons (Access 2010),
> but is it possible to alter the position of the image. I want the image
> centered on the top of the button and the caption centered at the bottom
> of the button.
>
> Thanks
>
> Phil

I meant to add that the problem occurs with BMP bitmaps. The standard Access
image centers OK
From: David W. Fenton on
"Phil" <phil(a)stantonfamily.co.uk> wrote in

> On 27/07/2010 10:42:14, "Phil" wrote:
>> Nice to have both pictures and captions on command buttons
>> (Access 2010), but is it possible to alter the position of the
>> image. I want the image centered on the top of the button and the
>> caption centered at the bottom of the button.
>
> I meant to add that the problem occurs with BMP bitmaps. The
> standard Access image centers OK

What is a "standard Access image"?

--
David W. Fenton http://www.dfenton.com/
contact via website only http://www.dfenton.com/DFA/
From: Phil on
On 28/07/2010 18:28:22, "David W. Fenton" wrote:
> "Phil" <phil(a)stantonfamily.co.uk> wrote in
>
>> On 27/07/2010 10:42:14, "Phil" wrote:
>>> Nice to have both pictures and captions on command buttons
>>> (Access 2010), but is it possible to alter the position of the
>>> image. I want the image centered on the top of the button and the
>>> caption centered at the bottom of the button.
>>
>> I meant to add that the problem occurs with BMP bitmaps. The
>> standard Access image centers OK
>
> What is a "standard Access image"?

Ah David, I half expected you to come back with a pithy question
I am referring to images that are offered if you use the builder option of
the picture property on a command button. Starts with Address book ... MS
Access forms ... World, and lots in between

Phil
From: David W. Fenton on

> On 28/07/2010 18:28:22, "David W. Fenton" wrote:
>> "Phil" <phil(a)stantonfamily.co.uk> wrote in

>>> I meant to add that the problem occurs with BMP bitmaps. The
>>> standard Access image centers OK
>>
>> What is a "standard Access image"?
>
> Ah David, I half expected you to come back with a pithy question
> I am referring to images that are offered if you use the builder
> option of the picture property on a command button. Starts with
> Address book ... MS Access forms ... World, and lots in between

Oh, of course. The ones that have such a poor range of choices, and
that offers such a crappy editor for creating new ones, and no way
of importing other bitmaps into them.

Can you tell I've worked with them?