From: Bernard on
I am using Access 2003 SP3 in Win Xp. I am trying to produce a pie chart with
Data Labels having 1. Regions, 2. Value, 3. %. Everything is fine in Design
View, the value shown as £1,234 (as formated)but in the report the Value is
displayed as 1234.5678 ie not formated and no £ sign. I have formated
everywhere I can find, including the underlying query and data sheet. Surely
it must be possible to format the value in currency? If I format Value as a
number with O decimal points, again it works perfectly in design view but not
in the report.
--
Bernard