From: Dave9023 on
I've created a columnar report – one record per page. It shows the values in
the various columns of my table, which is linked from Excel. Columns R and S
each contain a percentage; the two values for each record add up to 100%.
I've added a pie chart to the report, but how do I get the chart on each
record page to show the R and S values for that record adding up to 100%?
(Access 2003) Many thanks for any suggestions. Dave9023
From: Duane Hookom on
The chart control has Link Master/Child properties that filter the chart to
a value or values in the report's record source. The chart control allows
you to view as rows or columns.

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP