From: Cliff on
On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 21:32:10 -0400, "Existential Angst"
<UNfitcat(a)UNoptonline.net> wrote:

>Knocking out colds? Are you sure? Sheeit, I have trouble knocking out
>colds with tens upon tens of thousands of units of A, or full grams upon
>grams of C.

Zinc may have an effect.
--
Cliff
From: Cliff on
On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 21:32:10 -0400, "Existential Angst"
<UNfitcat(a)UNoptonline.net> wrote:

>juicing

No added salt, chemicals or preservatives ...
--
Cliff
From: Cliff on
On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 20:56:59 -0700 (PDT), Joe788 <larryrozer(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>Thanks for a post filled with clarity and sanity.

LMAO !!!
Sanity once saw jb & it's still running for a better hiding place.
As for clarity .. you should see him trying to drill holes.
--
Cliff
From: cncmillgil on
On Jun 16, 3:54 am, Cliff <Clhuprichguessw...(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om>
wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 17:53:29 -0700 (PDT), Searcher7 <Search...(a)mail.con2.com>
> wrote:
>
> >So basically, if the soil food is generally grown in wasn't depleted
> >of the necessary minerals we would have no need for juicers. But that
> >is not the case.
>
>   What minerals might these be?
>   If the plants needed them how did they grow?
> --
> Cliff

Dept. of Minerals & Management- they'll tell ya. Just look at the deep
water rig.
key word: management

--
~g~
From: Existential Angst on
"Cliff" <Clhuprichguesswhat(a)aoltmovetheperiodc.om> wrote in message
> On Tue, 15 Jun 2010 17:53:29 -0700 (PDT), Searcher7
> <Searcher7(a)mail.con2.com>
> wrote:
>
>>There are various combinations of juices one can make with a juicer to
>>help with a lot of problems involving deficiencies in the body.
>
> American urine could be sold as a vitamin supplement
> in much of the world to good effect.
> Ths surplius most of us get .... and some can cause health disasters.

Searcher is right about the need to supplement, and as far as juicing's
apparent concentration of nutrients, that's a good thing.
My quibble is that it comes with a significant price, ie, concentrated
sugar, calories, and absence of fibre, a likely other phytochemicals.

The vits in urine thing can be solved by *intelligent* supplementation,
which comes from a very wide assessment of research and the European RDAs,
AND the notion of divided doses in taking vites.

--
EA