From: Here In Oregon on
Neil, I was just at your Soundclick site and trying to figure out where you
are. I have some UAD questions if you have a sec. "Second Life" has got
some weird feedback going on really bad. What is up with that? Copy
protection method??? LOL!!!
"One of the Boys" sounds great by the way. No fantastic. Now do not get a
big head and help me here or I will not buy your record.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=219826

HIO
--
Proverbs Ch.18 Vs.17 Any story sounds true until someone sets the record
straight.

From: Here In Oregon on
Pimp you.

Nice use of falsetto at the end of "One of the Boys".

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=219826
From: Neil Rutman on
Hi HIO:

What do you want to know?

Neil R

From: Here In Oregon on

"Neil Rutman"> Hi HIO:> What do you want to know?

Well first what is up with "Second Life"? Do you not hear the feedback?

Please, if you have time check out my thread DAW,UAD,MOBO, Etc. from
2/27/2010 at 12:29 PM. My first post asks you what UAD card (s) you use and
which plugs are your go to favorite. I know it might be insider information
so if you don't want to tell me that is cool but this is my largest form of
complement. Now I will listen to your new song now.

From: Neil Rutman on
No secrets here. LA2A, 1176, 1073, 1081, Cambridge Eq, Plate 140, Fairchild,
Dreamverb, RE 201, Transient Designer, Precision Limiter. I have yet to find
an eq or comp that I didn't like for one thing or another and will get them
all eventually.

I plan to get Precision Multiband, EMT 250, EL7 Fatso.

Hope this helps.