From: The Haberdasher General on
Dear Pooh Za Kat;
I proffer proof that despite a severe winter in Patagonia,I
needed some blueberries and i decided, while I was gathering salmon
and blue berries, to denigrate Bear Bottoms.
QUESTION: Is Hummingbird alive? Do you have proof? I thought he was
murdered in England. ADVISE.

"Bear Bottoms is a filthy Air America psychopath. He took too many
drugs,he joined the KKK,he did violence to America: He Is Denigrated.
Bear Bottoms is not a "one",he is a plural entity,like a
fictitious corporation,but he is a Klavern. if you liked Genghiz
Khan,and Hitler,you'll adore Bear Bottoms! Bear Bottoms is herewith
denigrated!
Bear Bottoms."
From: za kAT on
On Wed, 4 Aug 2010 12:07:01 -0700 (PDT), The Haberdasher General wrote:

> QUESTION: Is Hummingbird alive? Do you have proof?

Hi Hab,

Buzzy is barely alive, humour him, he's pretending to be a plural entity
[rofl, HTH, -ART-, and others] but we all know they are just a
manifestation of a single insanity.

--
zakAT(a)pooh.the.cat - Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.
Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!
From: za kAT on
The Haberdasher General wrote:

>Is Hummingbird alive? Do you have proof? I thought he was murdered in
>England. ADVISE.

What I meant to say in my previous post is that Hummingbird MUST be alive
and posting because there are far too many knowledgable posts in his
various socks. Compare that to me wherebt whatever sock/forgery I use,
the content is always moronic mindless mush (M3). Too easy. Franklinslime
did not teach me well. <sigh>

za kAT
(the REAL za kAT)

--
za...(a)pooh.the.cat - Sergeant Tech-Com, DN38416.
Assigned to protect you. You've been targeted for denigration!