From: rotfl on
jackboot �Q� wrote:

rotfl wrote:
>> This statement appears on the front page of the PWH website:
>>
>> "Home of the Pricelessware List".
>>
>>That says it all. The PL is a PWH production.
>>IE: PWH is the owning website and ACF is the forum.

>a.c.f is the home of the Pricelessware List.

Wrong. I refer you to the PWH website. That is why PL is called the
"Pricelessware List" and not "ACF Freeware List".

You can read the PWH website page yourself right here:
<http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/2009/about.php>

PWH is the home and owner of PL. And ACF is the debating forum used
to create the PL. That is simply obvious to anybody not in denial.

-rotfl

Pages: 1
Prev: Ping:Pooh Za Kat
Next: Internet radio program?