From: David Farber on
If you feed a signal into the L,R power amp inputs of this
Pioneer VSX-T49X, the speaker output is fine. However there is no pre-out
signal on
any channel on any source. I did a system reset but still no output. Is
there someone familiar with this set that knows of likely faults or
modifications that need to be performed?

Thanks for your reply.

--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center

From: Mark Zacharias on
"David Farber" <farberbear.unspam(a)aol.com> wrote in message
> If you feed a signal into the L,R power amp inputs of this
> Pioneer VSX-T49X, the speaker output is fine. However there is no pre-out
> signal on
> any channel on any source. I did a system reset but still no output. Is
> there someone familiar with this set that knows of likely faults or
> modifications that need to be performed?
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> --
> David Farber
> David Farber's Service Center
> L.A., CA

Would a service manual help? Or have you one already?

Mark Z.

From: David Farber on
Mark Zacharias wrote:
> "David Farber" <farberbear.unspam(a)aol.com> wrote in message
>> If you feed a signal into the L,R power amp inputs of this
>> Pioneer VSX-T49X, the speaker output is fine. However there is no
>> pre-out signal on
>> any channel on any source. I did a system reset but still no output.
>> Is there someone familiar with this set that knows of likely faults
>> or modifications that need to be performed?
>>
>> Thanks for your reply.
>>
>> --
>> David Farber
>> David Farber's Service Center
>> L.A., CA
>>

> Would a service manual help? Or have you one already?
>
> Mark Z.

Hi Mark,

Yes, I think a service manual would help immensely.

Thanks!