From: Shairal on
I have a Pivot Table that is based off a view in SQL Server. My Row Labels
are products and my Column Labels are the last eight weeks (based on Sunday's
date); each week the data rolls one week.. My Total column for the pivot
table is an Average. I would like to apply a conditional format to the last
two weeks (the two most current weeks) and highlight cells that are 2 times
greater than the Average.

For example:
A B C D E
1 4/18/10 4/25/10 5/2/10 5/9/10 Avg
2 Cars 4 4 8 22
10
3 Trucks 2 1 14 2
5
4 Trains 5 4 1 13
6

I would like the conditional formatting to highlight E2, D3, and E4. I can
do the formula, but each week as my weeks move, the conditional formatting
stays with the week I originally applied it to. I want it to stay with
column D and E. I've tried applying a name to column D and E, but cannot get
that work either.

Any help would be appreciated!!

From: Shairal on
Sorry - hopefully this looks better than the original post.

A B C D E
1 4/18/10 4/25/10 5/2/10 5/9/10 Avg
2 Cars 4 4 8 22
10