From: dwake on
I want to format a pivot table in such that each of the blank cells in a
column can be formatted to be blank instead of the words (blank) in the cell.
From: Reeza on
On May 12, 11:19 am, dwake <dw...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I want to format a pivot table in such that each of the blank cells in a
> column can be formatted to be blank instead of the words (blank) in the cell.

Instead of blank, what about invisible?

Use a conditional formatting that changes values that equal (blank) to
a white font, the values will no longer appear in the worksheet,
unless highlighted of course.

HTH,
Reeza
From: Roger Govier on