From: bamataylor on
In previous versions of Excel when dragging a filed to a Row or Column
position in a Pivot Table it would automatically draw the field name from the
underlying table, in other words if I were to take the field 'Facility Name'
from the source data and make it a row item, the header for that row would be
'Facility Name' In Excel 2007 when I do this it creates a header called
'Row Labels'. The same behaviour takes place for Column Labels. I then have
to type in the field name I want for each Row or Column Header.

Is there any way to have Excel 2007 assume the field name from the
underlying table with as it did with previous versions?