From: Eclaires on
I am trying to work out a formula that calculates a figure from a certain
starting point in one worksheet and return the value in another worksheet

my formula so far is =sum(B12-F11)+STAPLES!H40

I need the formula to continue forever after H40 but am struggling to work
it out.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Best regards

Viv
From: Don Guillett on
continue forever ???

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

From: Fred Smith on
You'll need to define what "continue forever" is. As an aside, you don't
need the Sum function in your formula,
=B12-F11+STAPLES!H40

will work just as well.

Regards,
Fred

From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
You may need to explain what you are trying to do.

1 What do you mean by "continue forever after H40"?

2 What are you wanting the SUM function to do in =sum(B12-F11)? In what
way do you want the result of that to differ from =B12-F11 ? Do you need to
look up the SUM function in Excel help?
--
David Biddulph