From: Neha Sachdeva Neha on
Hi,
I am creating a Pivot table using OLAP cube (in Excel 2007) on Windows
Server 2003 OS and same Pivot Table using OLAP on Windows XP. The wierd
problem i am facing is that on Windows Server 2003 OS, the moment I finish
importing the cube, it shows me a screen like "Drop Row/Column Fields here"
and on Windows XP, it simply shows the structure of Pivot table.
Secondly,on functional side, if I email this spreadsheet across (created on
Windows XP), then the other person is not able to edit/modify it, getting a
warning message "Initialization of the Data Source failed".

On the other hand, if I do the same stuff on Windows Server 2003 and send
(email) that spreadsheet across, then its working fine. It is modified by the
user.

Could anyone please help?

Thanks.